Easy Travel outfit ~ birdie to be2

Friday, October 18, 2013

Happiest of Fridays!

I am linking up with Long Distance Loving and since she is traveling about, today's board is all about travel style.
classic t-shirt // snood wrap // pendant necklace // leggings // over-sized cardigan // mid-rise boots

I have heard so much about these tops: the perfect slouchy, jersey knit tee. I am definitely going to invest in one of them. Same with these jersey & spandex mixed slimming leggings!

This weekend marks the 5 year anniversary of the bird and I together. Quite a good day to celebrate! We have some dinner reservations at Thorton's and pre-dinner cocktails at the Shelbourne Hotel. So excited to try out both of these places!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary