Weekend Recap & Delicious Recipes ~ birdie to be2

Monday, October 14, 2013

Hope you guys had a great weekend! Here are some bits and pieces from mine.
Embracing fall with festive nails
Butter London: West End Wonderland / Essie: Merino Cool
 I also picked up this delicious candle
The Country Candle Company: Warm Ginger
And the bird and I made a tapas-style dinner on Friday night.
It was so good!
(The iPhone pics aren't good enough to give this spread justice!)
Chips: Beet chips, Rosemary Crackers, Socca, veggies
YUM!

The bird and I also went to the Irish Film Institute. Its a small venue with only a few theaters and hosts independent films. They also have a delicious restaurant inside.

We saw Blue Jasmine and followed up the movie with dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary