GlossyBox Subscription review ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

After seeing some fabulous reviews of subscription boxes in the States, I was so sad to think I was missing out on all the fun being over here in Ireland. Who doesn't love a fun box filled with surprise goodies sent in the mail every month...?

I came to terms with living vicariously through some of my favorite bloggers and their boxes (cue Jayme & Mendi from Her Late Night Cravings).
So you can imagine my excitement when I was offered the chance to receive and review a box from Glossybox.
 One of my favorite parts was actually their sweet packaging. They had me a pink ribbon.
There were also some pretty fabulous products inside:

TRESemmé: Concentrated Keratin Rinse Off Treatment for damaged hair
Jelly Pong Pong: 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow
Óceane: Make-up Remover Pen (I need this for all my mistakes!)
Urban Veda: Purifying & Exfoliating Facial Polish
Emite: Eyelash Curler (can't have enough of these!)

Overall, I love the packaging and wide range of products sent (skincare, make-up and a hair treatment).

Looking forward to trying them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary