Oktoberfest Dublin ~ birdie to be2

Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Friday!

Last weekend, the bird and I celebrated Oktoberfest here in Dublin.

We also celebrated briefly in Cologne, Germany at the end of September. I have to say Dublin's Oktoberfest was much better. (Still waiting on the chance to go to Munich... which I hear is incomparable.)
It was such a beautiful, sunny day too!
Such a fun time. Munich might have to be on the list for next Oktober!

Have you celebrated Oktoberfest anywhere?

Note: Excuse the poor quality iPhone shots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary