The Rain Bootie ~ birdie to be2

Monday, October 7, 2013

The weather has officially transitioned over here in Dublin. We are getting bits of both fall and winter.

My Hunters have been on standby, but sometimes they seem like too much when its only sprinkling or patches of rain.

So I've been on the look out for some rain booties.

I first had my eyes on these boots:
But they are out of my size over here in Europe! :(

I may just have to order them and pick them up when I come home for Christmas.
Although the Tretorns are a close second and them come in black as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary