Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Monday!

Its a rainy morning here in Dublin. But we had a fabulous weekend, so its hard to complain.

The bird and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this weekend. I definitely didn't take enough pictures to document... but here are a couple from dinner on Saturday at Fire.
This restaurant was just newly remodeled and its gorgeous inside. I'm not sure the service or food matched the lovely interior... but I have to say the dessert was delicious: vanilla bean creme brulee and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.

I completely forgot to take pictures at Thornton's. But we did get to meet the owner and celebrity chef, Mr. Thornton himself. So that was exciting.

And lastly, I'm pretty sure fall lasts one week here. Luckily I was able to snap a pic before it turned to winter today.
My fall necessities: soy chai tea latte, navy polish and booties.

What's is your fall/winter go-to drink?

Linked with Join the Gossip & Sami's Shenanigans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary