Halloween inspired outfit ~ birdie to be2

Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Friday to you all!

Halloween is right around the corner. It's definitely not as big here in Dublin as it is back home. So I'm not sure if there will be a costume this year.

Instead, I put together a little Halloween inspired outfit you can wear anywhere.
vintage skull tee // envelope clutch // skinny jeans // skull scarf // skull watch // skull earrings (for less here)

Basically anything with skulls will do for Halloween! :) But I have always loved these scarves and this vintage tee looks so comfortable!

The bird's dad is coming into town today for a long holiday weekend. Hope you have some great weekend plans! Can't wait to see your recaps on Monday. Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary