Weekend recap & recipes ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I realize it's Wednesday. But Monday was a holiday here and I am getting back into the swing of things after we had the bird's dad in town.

It was such a nice visit... we love having our friends and family out to Dublin!
First Guinness at Stag's Head // Brunch at Avoca // Fallon & Byrne Wine Bar

We also made a couple delicious recipes last week that I wanted share with you.

First up was this pizza. Uh-mazing!
It was our first time trying out "cauliflower pizza." We used this recipe for the crust, which was so easy!

We topped ours with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, zucchini, spinach, broccoli, basil and pine nuts.
By the way, we are making it again this week.

I am a big supporter of refrigerating dough before baking. I much prefer a thick, doughy cookie over a flat crispy one.
So mine turned out more like balls or bites rather than the normal 'cookie shape.' And they were delicious!

And lastly, but certainly worth noting- Madewell is having a 30% off sale on select fall styles. Today only!

Hope you're having a great week! Happy Halloween tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary