Gifts for Mother's Day ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I am back from my wonderful trip to Paris with my mom. It was an amazing mother/daughter vacation and even though it wasn't planned, it was also such a nice way to celebrate an early Mother's Day!

I put together a board with some last minute goodies that would also be perfect for Mother's Day:

I love the idea of putting small gifts into this cork pouch or mug. That way the wrapping is part of the present and you can easily top it off with a pretty ribbon. I also found this monogram mug diy if you're extra ambitious.

Everything on the board is also under $40... happy mom and wallet! :)

I am gathering up pics to put a Paris post together soon! Thank you again to Ally of Life as I know it and Jillian of Cornflake Dreams for filling my blog with pretty posts while I was away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary