Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, May 19, 2014

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Our sunshine was very short lasted and we have rain in our forecast all week... so here's a sunny pic from a couple weeks ago in Dublin at St. Stephen's Green.
This weekend we headed over to the west coast of Ireland for a weekend trip to Galway.

I did a terrible job of taking pictures while we were there, but here are a couple from our quick trip:
This was only our second time making it to Galway... but we love this little town. So lively and full of traditional Irish music and scenery.

In other news, in...
• 10 days we head home for a visit... can't wait!
• 13 days we attempt a 10k race in Sonoma.
• 28 days, I am taking my first solo trip to a new country.
(More details on this later...)

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary