Summer Staples ~ birdie to be2

Friday, May 16, 2014

It has been in the low to mid 60s here in Dublin... such a treat! Sunshine really makes this city shine and come to life.

Here are some fabulous summer staples because I have been oh so inspired by a couple days of sun:
summer dress // metallic strapped sandals // eyelet top // two-tone wedges // ikat printed pant

I am loving this summer dress... light, flowy and such a pretty print. I also love these sandals, which remind me of the Joie ones I've had my eye on, but at a much sweeter price.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Our friends are still in town and we are headed off for some fun in Galway tomorrow, which is on the west coast of Ireland. Looking forward to catching up on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary