Guest post: Jillian of Cornflake Dreams ~ birdie to be2

Friday, May 2, 2014

I am so excited to have Jillian here in my place today! She is one of my favs. I love the Paris round up she put together!


Five on Friday - Paris edition! It's Jillian from Cornflake Dreams and I am thrilled to be guest posting for Jessica while she is running around Paris :) I have visited Paris twice and it's one of my favorite cities, so I wanted to round up my five favorite things about Paris: 
ONE: The Fashion - High-end designers aside, I love every day Parisian fashion. The city is full of stylish men and women who look so chic in the Parisian uniform: lots of dark colors, simple jewelry and no-fuss fresh make-up.
TWO: The Food - specifically croissants! There are days when I dream about Parisian croissants! It's kind of hard to believe that I wasn't a huge fan of croissants until recently (even after studying abroad in Paris for a month in college). I finally gave in and I had a croissant every day on our honeymoon. Now I am really disappointed when American croissants are mushy and not flaky on the outside (that's the most important part!)
THREE: The Architecture - Paris is one of my favorite cities because it is a city filled with gorgeous architecture and historic churches and museums. There is something beautiful on just about every street!
FOUR: The Parks - There is nothing like a beautiful green space and Paris has quite a few parks (perfect for an impromptu picnic or people watching).
FIVE: The Art - Paris has some of the world's most famous museums, the Louvre, Musee D'Orsay, Centre Pompidou, Cluny Museum, Rodin Museum and a few others I haven't gotten the chance to visit. Not to mention all the sculptures. 

Have you visited Paris? 
What is your favorite part about the city?
xo, 
Jillian of Cornflake Dreams
psst: want to see more Paris posts? See all of my recaps here.

PINTERESTINSTAGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBLOGLOVINEMAIL
Linked with A Liz Adventures
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary