Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, May 12, 2014

The bird and I had a couple lovely date nights this weekend after I was away in Paris for a week.
Date night one and two (both great spots if you are ever in Dublin) + peonies waiting from me when I got back from Paris.

In other news:
This week we have friends in town visiting from home.
At the end of the month we head home for a week long visit... and signed up for a 10k while we're there. Eek!
I will have my second Paris recap up soon on Champagne and Versailles. Here is the first, if you missed it.

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary