Summer Recipes ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One of my favorite things about summer are all the good food coming into season.

I am looking forward to going home next week for a visit and getting a taste of some of my favorites.
1 // Grilled corn, lime and cotija cheese make the perfect summer bbq dish.

2 // I love making my own granola. It's even better when I can top my morning granola with fresh summer berries.

3 // I have never had a watermelon salad this fancy, but I do love the watermelon, avocado and heirloom tomato combo.

4 // This recipe would be great with spinach or kale. Love the grilled ribbon veggies on top.

5 // My ultimate summer go-to is a green smoothie. My favorite combo is spinach, frozen bananas, mango and almond milk.

Here is my round up of recipe favorites from last summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary