Blog date in Dublin ~ birdie to be2

Monday, May 27, 2013

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. And you are enjoying your Memorial Day today!

I had the lovely opportunity to meet up with Laura from Styled by Laura this weekend. Turns out she's from Dublin... who knew?!

It was a very exciting revelation and it was so lovely to meet up with her. She's a doll!
We had such a fun night on the town! We had a delicious dinner and a few drinks consisting of champagne & strawberries!
Like these little pretties. How crafty are these 'watermelon' jello toppers?!

So happy to find a new friend in Dublin and looking forward to our next girl date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary