The Boyfriend Jean ~ birdie to be2

Friday, May 3, 2013

Its Friday, Its Friday! Woot, Woot!

I hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm not sure if its the same in the states, but over here Monday is a holiday. I love the long weekends!

Here's some lovely little outfit inspiration to start the weekend out:

Love bringing out the boyfriend jeans for spring time. Such a great transition look.

I am linking up with Long Distance Loving... head over to check out more outfit inspiration!

I hope you have a great weekend! Follow along on mine via Instagram if you wish :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary