Overalls: hit or miss ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ok... big debate over here today. Here are my arguments:

1. Part of me wants to run... skip to the nearest store and jump into a pair of these because I have been waiting my whole adult life for these bad boys to return!

2. The other part remembers how unflattering they used to be... and well, they just reminds me of the terrible fashion in the early 90s.

cuffed // skinny + white (unknown) // dark washed // floral

But with their modern spin and the fact that fashion always comes full circle, what do you think: hit or miss?

I have to say, doing the research for this post kinda has me sold. How cute are these outfits?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary