Travel in style ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I had to share this recent purchase with you. Its only been sitting in my shopping cart for about a month+!

But thanks to its new sale price and a little encouragement from my lovely friend Jacin, I finally pulled the trigger on the pale pink one!
(on sale!)

Is this not the perfect pleated maxi dress you ever did see?! The emerald and coral colors are gorgeous too.

Oh, and I will most certainly be wearing this on the trip to ITALY we just booked! Beyond excited!!! This is a trip this girl never thought she would get to do.

Any suggestions or recommendations??? Pretty please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary