Pinsday + Oklahoma ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to join in with my favorite pins today and link up with The Vintage Apple.

So here are a few from the week:
chambray blue + white jeans + nude heels

chic + industrial entry

do what you can | inspiration

Which brings me to the second part of this post...

I have had a heavy heart this week for Oklahoma and the mass destruction the tornado has caused. Even all the way over here in Ireland, its been on the news constantly.

So I wanted to share this sweet post Lemon & Lavender put together on all the ways to help, near + far.
Prayers for Oklahoma

Please visit her post and know that every little bit from each of us helps. Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary