Memorial Day attire ~ birdie to be2

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Memorial Day, you lucky ducks!

I do not have the day off on Monday... but the following Monday is a bank holiday here, so I'll pretend.

Here's a little outfit inspiration for your Memorial Day weekend attire!
top // wrap // sandals // shorts // tote

Love these colors together and the perfect summer/farmer's market tote!

Linking up with Long Distance Loving today... head over for some lovely blogs & fashion links!

Hope you have a fabulous long weekend! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary