Pinsday! ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good morning all!

We are in scramble mode over here as we pack for our trip home on Friday! After 5 months of Dublin, we are off for our first visit back home! :)

I thought I would take a quick (& happy) break from cleaning and packing to share my favorite pins of the week! What a fabulous excuse for some Pinterest time!
outfit inspiration: summer whites

braided top knot

pretty typography: get it girl

inspirational quote: far better things ahead

This quote is such a good reminder for me at this time in my life. 

Keep smiling and looking forward to all that lies ahead! Xo

Linking up with The Vintage Apple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary