Pinsday! ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

After hearing what you said yesterday about the overalls comeback... I have to say I completely agree. Dang it! You were so right!

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple & sharing my favorite pins of the week with you!
white + bright pink
(weak source... sorry!)

pink & gold bangles

hot pink & accent nails

summer salad

I think I am officially ready for some brighter nails and definitely one of these salads!

Oh... and exciting news! I have a fabulous giveaway coming to the blog Monday! Stay tunned! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary