Everyday look for Fall ~ birdie to be2

Friday, November 1, 2013

Hope you had a fabulous Halloween! The bird and I actually dressed up! I'll post some pics next week. :)

Today's outfit inspiration is all about dressing for your city. I haven't quite nailed down Dublin's fashion, but I thought this was a good signature fall look for Dublin. Just add a coat!
long sleeve top // satchel // black skinny jeans // scarf // biker boot // umbrella // aviator sunglasses

I am all about slouchy tops and this Helmut one is no exception. I have started to embrace the quality over quantity rule in fashion for a few wardrobe staples. Speaking of which, do you own a pair of Rag & Bone jeans? If so, let me know if they're worth the hype... and price tag. I'm loving these!

By the way, Happy November! How can it possibly by November already!?

Linked with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary