Halloween weekend recapping ~ birdie to be2

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fun-filled Halloween weekend!

I wasn't sure what Dublin had in store for us on Halloween, but the bird and I managed to get dressed up this year. The first time I have dressed up since college. And I will not disclose how long that has been. ;)
"The ballerina & the baller"
It was a last minute costume we put together, but it was fun anyway.

I also went to a KT Tunstall concert with a couple girlfriends.
The best part was the lovely venue: Olympia Theatre in Dublin city center. She was also such a charming and personable performer.

Lastly, the bird and I went for a hike through Phoenix Park and enjoyed a perfect fall day in Dublin.
It was one of those great weekends that leaves you missing it first thing Monday morning.

Looking forward to reading about all of yours and seeing your fun costumes!

Linked with Sami's Shenanigans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary