Thanksgiving tablscape ideas ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It is seriously hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Where did this year go?!

It's a bummer we are so far from family this year. But the bird and I are working on putting together a friendsgiving to celebrate anyway. So not-to-worry, festivities are still in order, even in Dublin! :)

After scouring the web for creative ideas, I rounded up 5 easy diy crafts to spruce up any Thanksgiving tablescape.
1 // These mini rosemary wreaths can be used to wrap napkins, as a garland and as place cards.
2 // Use cranberry filled bags (or vases, bowls, etc...) for centerpieces.
3 // I love these pine scraps, cinnamon sticks and twine wrapped napkin rings.
4 // Gold mini pumpkins can be used as place cards, or centerpieces by filling tall vases with them.
5 // These Thanksgiving placemats have been seen everywhere, but I love the idea and look of them!

I also found this Thanksgiving Playlist for both food & tablescape prep and background dinner music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary