Weekend Recap: Christmas decor, a concert & trip planning ~ birdie to be2

Monday, November 25, 2013

This weekend was a fun and busy one!

On Thursday, the bird and I went to The Lumineers concert. They were absolutely amazing live!
Dublin was the largest venue they have played in Europe, and still it wasn't that big at all.

Here's a short clip from my iphone:

And here's what the rest of our weekend looked like:
 A day trip to the seaside // Starbucks Christmas cups in Dublin
Lots of Christmas decor around the city // Fedora props & a fun night out
Stocking up on my own Christmas goodies

We also saw the Hunger Games: Catching Fire which was fantastic. I love how close the movie stuck to the book!
 
Lastly, this coming weekend we are headed to Copenhagen! So excited!!! Let me know if you've been and if you have any tips or recommendations for us!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary