Pinterest lately ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I haven't done a Pinterest recap in some time. So I thought I would share what's been trending around my Pinterest page.
one // two (unknown) // three // four (unknown) // five

Apparently, I am loving all things stripes and anything cozy. Which makes sense in Dublin. It's already so chilly, windy and rainy out.

It also seems I need to add a bit more color into my world.

So I will leave you some festive pink mixed with bubbles and tulle.

Now I am definitely in the holiday spirit!

And lastly, I wanted to share one of the gifts I got for the bird for our one-year wedding anniversary!
I had our vows written in calligraphy by the oh-so-talented Lauren from A Fabulous Fete. It was shipped to my parent's house... and I can't wait to see it in person when we go home in December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary