Hello sweater weather! ~ birdie to be2

Friday, November 8, 2013

And Hello Friday!

It is getting very chilly out. And it's definitely time for sweaters, scarves and cozy hats.

Exactly what today's outfit inspiration is all about!
 cozy sweater // grid scarf // jersey tank // eyeglasses // butter polish // cap loafers // knit hat

I am loving the whites and soft grays this winter. I would definitely pair this look with these leggings, which are currently on my Christmas wishlist!

This weekend the bird and I headed to see Gravity. Dublin is a little a lot behind when it comes to movie premieres because it just came out here today! But I hear it's fantastic... can't wait!

And lastly, I wanted to leave you with this awesome post: 55 Things Only 90s Teenage Girls Can Understand.

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary