Outfit Inspiration in Selfies ~ birdie to be2

Monday, November 18, 2013

While most don't make it to social media links, I've been known to document my outfits with my iPhone.

For me, its a nice reminder of things I've put together in my closet that work.
So when I'm staring into my closet at a total loss on what to wear, I can look back at prior outfits for some inspiration.

I've pulled together products that are still available or linked to items similar to what I am wearing:

Faux Fur vest // Chambray top (similar here) // Fur-trim Puffer vest // Gray jersey top //
 Ankle booties (similar here) // Polka dot blouse (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary