Holiday Stripes and Sparkle ~ birdie to be2

Friday, November 22, 2013

Yay for Friday!

I recently spotted this dress and immediately added to my Christmas wishlist. Although now I wish I had it to wear for Thanksgiving or some upcoming holiday parties!
glitter belt // statement necklace // striped fit and flare dress // glitter heels // shimmer clutch

It might just turn into a Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchase instead!

And speaking of sales...

Tieks is currently offering a Holiday promotion for 20% off their fabulous flats!

Do any of you have a pair of these? If so, which color/pattern do you have? There are way too many to choose from!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary