Weekend recaps & a fabulous sale! ~ birdie to be2

Monday, November 11, 2013

We had a fairly mellow weekend over here.

On Saturday, I was lucky enough to meet up with another fellow American living in Dublin, Briana. Sometimes, it's just so nice to chat with someone going through the same type of thing you are.
Of course I forgot to take pictures. But if you are ever in Dublin, definitely go to the Cake Cafe. Delicious breakfast, lunch and freshly baked treats!

The bird and I also went to see Gravity. It was the first 3D movie I have seen... besides the one they have at Disneyland.

We found a new hotspot in town called P. Macs.
They have a great bar, free snacks and sweets... and games!

We opted for Guess Who? A childhood favorite of mine. Did you know they have an animal version now too?!

Oh, and between all the delicious grub we had over the weekend, the bird and I managed to get through a couple of these and a few miles:
Still, it would be impossible for your weekend to be as productive as ours was! ;)

Lastly, Piperlime is having a sale for 25% off dresses (& 40% off sale dresses) through tomorrow!

I love these 3!
one // two // three

Perfect for all of the upcoming holiday parties!

Linked with Sami's Shenanigans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary