Bar Cart Accessories ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I found this fabulous graphic on Pinterest and was inspired all over again by pretty bar carts.
It isn't very practical to start collecting goodies while we are living in Ireland, but a girl can dream, right? And save her ideas for when she moves home. :) Here are some lovely accessories I found:
champagne flutes // cocktail shaker // candlesticks // bottle opener
cocktail strainer // stir sticks // wine decanter // cocktail jigger

This post makes me look forward to working on projects like these and putting our house back together when we move home.

Graphic via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary