Best of the D'Orsay Flat ~ birdie to be2

Friday, February 28, 2014

The d'orsay flats are obviously the next big thing. They are everywhere and they are definitely growing on me.
Here are a few fabulous picks I would love to see in my closet this spring/summer:
one // two // three // four // five

I loved the two-toned or multi-textured look. I don't own a pair yet though... are they as comfy as they are cute?

On another, and oh-so-exciting note, 2 weeks from today the bird and I are headed to the Amalfi Coast for my birthday! We are staying in Sorrento for one night and 2 nights in both Positano and Capri. If you have any tips or recommendations... please send them my way!

Happy Friday!

Photo source
Linked with A Liz Adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary