Weekend Recapping ~ birdie to be2

Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello Monday! It's a dreary little Monday over here... which makes me miss the weekend even more.

And such a good Valentine's Day weekend it was.
 When I came home from yoga Friday morning, I had brunch, flowers, bubbles and a fire waiting for me.
Then we exchanged gifts and opened the Valentine's Day crackers I picked up.
(They were filled with confetti, cootie catchers and charms.)

After spending a relaxing day together, we opted for a cheese & fruit board for dinner and s'mores for dessert.

On Saturday morning, we had couple massages at The Marker Hotel and brunch. It really was a perfect weekend.

How did you spend yours?

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary