Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, February 24, 2014

Today I am recovering from an awful bug I caught this weekend! No fun at all. But I'm on the mend... I think.

I don't have much to share today, but here are a few pictures from the weekend and last week.

On Friday, I met up with a few bloggers here in Dublin. I brought some homemade cookie sandwiches to share.
I used this cookie and this buttercream frosting recipe.
They were soooo good!

The gorgeous flower marts on Grafton Street on a rare sunny day in February.

We also made this delicious quinoa chowder on Friday.
We chose to add fresh salmon to it... I definitely recommend this recipe!

So glad I got to enjoy this before my appetite took a nose dive on Saturday.

Hope you had a more exciting weekend than I did. :)

Linked with Join the Gossip
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary