Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hope you had a great weekend.

Mine did not consist of watching the Superbowl this year, since it started at about midnight. (But I was able to catch a recap of the commercials.) To be honest, football is so not my sport. Talk to me again when it's baseball season. #gogiants

Instead we spent our weekend watching two fantastic movies... my husband has officially turned me into a movie person!

Both of these movies were amazing! Tom Hanks can do no wrong. He was fantastic in this movie. And 12 Years a Slave... so hard to watch, but one of the best movies I have seen in awhile. No wonder it won Best Picture this year at the Golden Globes. And watching these makes me even more excited for the Oscars this year.

I also made these delicious brownies:
Healthified Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies

Their website is filled with deliciously easy recipes and much better pictures!

I would love to say we have some leftover... but they were too good. Make these immediately!

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary