Dreaming of spring ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today, I am dreaming of spring. I'm feeling much better finally! And the sun is shining. Perfect day for a bright spring board.
Blush pink is so spring to me. Here are some lovely things on my wishlist this spring:
stone stud earrings // silk camisole // fujifilm instax camera // statement necklace
illuminating blush palette // lip slip // chloƩ rollerball perfume // leather clutch // oversized sunglasses

I am loving this camera! How fun to take instant pics on vacation! And I received this perfume for Christmas and love it!

Image source: one (unknown) // two (unknown) // three // four

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary