Happy Valentine's Day! ~ birdie to be2

Friday, February 14, 2014

 Happy Valentine's Day!

I know some people find the idea of celebrating Valentine's Day a bit cheesy and commercialized, thanks to Hallmark. I totally get it. But I'm on the other side of this one... and love the excuse to celebrate with the bird.

Here are five lovely links to kick off the holiday weekend:

// one // Here's a list of diy gifts to get your main squeeze this Valentine's Day.

// two // Take this fun quiz to find out which Girl Scout cookie you are.

// three // I finally got sucked in The Bachelor... does anyone else think Sharleen is super manipulative? Here's a great blog recap to read after each episode. Hilarious!

// four // A delicious Lofthouse Style sugar cookie recipe. These are one of my favorites!

// five // Here is a easy heart pillow diy, perfect craft for this weekend.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day weekend! Xo

Linked with The Good Life Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary