Cozy Valentine's Day morning ~ birdie to be2

Friday, February 7, 2014

One week til Valentine's Day! The bird and I are trying to make plans for next week, but we may end up with a homemade dinner, cozy fire and cheesy movie night in... which really doesn't sound so bad.

Here's some cozy outfit inspiration for celebrating Valentine's Day in.
(and Valentine's Day heart candies, of course!)

I have been seeing drawstring pants everywhere lately! Here's a pair from Vince for a splurge option and I love these ones from Old Navy. And here's a fun recipe for homemade Valentine's Day heart candies.

Yay for Friday! Looking forward to a blogger dinner, a craft beer & food festival and family coming into town this weekend!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary