Weekend Recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Here is a look into what our weekend looked like:
 Dublin in Rainbows + Sunsets
 We went to the International Craft Beer Fest on Friday with a group of friends.
Forest Avenue which has been rated one of the best new restaurants in Dublin. I concur.
Oh... and did I mention I was taking French. So hard. I've resorted back to flashcards.
And my French so far is about as jumbled as those cards. Eek!

Today I am spending the day taking my cousin around Dublin! She is in town for work and I couldn't be more excited to see her! Makes for a great start to the week.

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary