Instagrams of Italy ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 21, 2014

And we're back!

I hope to have my 'real' pictures up and ready to go next week, but for now here are a few Instagrams from our vacation in Italy.
And here is one last shot from the plane ride, going over the French Alps.

Lastly, here is a lovely article on the 20 Best Small Towns to Visit in the US.
I may be a little bias since my little hometown was voted #2! Yay!

Looking forward to a full recap on Italy next week! Have a lovely weekend!

Linked with A Liz Adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary