Italy: Amalfi Coast recap (part I) ~ birdie to be2

Monday, March 24, 2014

I am so excited to recap our trip to the Amalfi Coast of Italy!

Our first stop was a night in Rome. We got in and found a nearby spot for dinner and our first scoop of gelato for the trip.
How cute is this shop?!

Since it was only a short stay in Rome, I don't have much. For a full recap on Rome, here is a recap wrote up from last summer.

The next morning we took the train south, stopping in Naples for lunch before heading down to Sorrento for the night via the Circumvesuviana line. You can also take the ferry.

Sorrento was so pretty and perfect for a one-night stay.
The bird had surprises waiting for me in every place we stayed! In Sorrento, we had prosecco and birthday cake.

The next day we took the SITA bus down to Positano for two nights. This place was gorgeous!
The last three are from our hotel room + balcony where we stayed at Hotel Conco d'Oro. Highly recommended!

I have too many pictures to make this a one-parter. Stay tuned for Part II + Part III to follow soon!

Linked with Join the Gossip
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary