Recaps + a Recipe ~ birdie to be2

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Monday!

I have a mishmash of thoughts and pictures today. Sorry for being all over the place.

Since we are a few hours ahead, I spent my morning recapping the Oscars.
The bird's work put together Oscar ballots and boy, did we miss the mark. I think one of the only ones we answered right was Best Picture: 12 Years a Slave. So well deserved.
I just love Ellen. And here were a few of my favorite looks for the night: Cate Blanchett // Lupita Nyong'o // Julia Roberts

Here's a recap of the best moments of the night.

On another, completely separate note, I am finally getting back into my groove after this awful bug.
Did any of you get it? It was terrible! And it's taken 2 weeks to feel like myself again! Time for yoga.

Lastly, the granola seen above was one of the things I accomplished this weekend. It was delicious!
Salty, sweet and filling. Perfect over yogurt or served in almond milk. Yum!

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary