St. Paddy's Day green ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 7, 2014

St. Paddy's Day is around the corner and it is actually a holiday over here in Dublin. St. Patrick's Day is also my birthday! A good day all around.

However, besides the one green shirt I have that usually comes out around Christmas time, I have never been much of a green person. So here is a subtle look for St. Paddy's Day if you're in the same boat as me:
crocodile print top // cropped pant // leopard belt // mint polish // statement necklace // cork & nude wedge

I actually love the pattern of this shirt and that it's a very subdued green print. It also comes in the short sleeve Riley cut too- aka my favorite shirt ever.

Happy Weekend!

Linked with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary