Italy: Amalfi Coast recap (part II) ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

This part of our trip definitely deserves its own post.

At the end of our vacations, the bird and I pick our highs and lows of our trip. One of my highs from the Amalfi Coast was definitely The Path of the Gods (Sentiero degli Dei) hike.
From Positano, we took the SITA bus down to Amalfi.
We had a little time to spare in Amalfi, grabbed lunch to go and hopped on another bus to Agerola (Bomerano stop), where we started the hike.
The hike is moderate and was about 5+ miles. We picked up lunch and water in Amalfi and stopped along the trail to eat, which was perfect. In my opinion, this is a must-see and do in Amalfi- fits in some vacation exercise, gorgeous views and a whole new perspective of the southern coast of Italy.

Here is Part I of our trip to the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento + Positano) and Part III (Capri).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary