My Beach Bag in Italy ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We are packing up the beach bag today after spending a gorgeous week in Italy.
My beach bag essentials + wardrobe for the past week

We first landed in Rome for a night before taking the train to Naples, where we had a delicious lunch, and continued on for a lovely stay in Sorrento. The next two nights were spent in Positano. This place is unbelievably gorgeous. So was the place we stayed for the last two nights: Capri. So dreamy!

Looking forward to getting a more detailed recap & lots more pictures up on the blog. Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary