Midweek Links ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I am in the midst of packing, laundering and charging up all our devices, but I wanted to drop by for a little midweek post with some lovely links.

1 | I love this gorgeous floral letter diy. Peonies and garden roses... swoon!
2 | Find out which 90s babe is your fashion icon.
3 | Did you see Chelsea Handler's new office? I love the open layout and pops of color.
4 | Oh, and can we talk about this pretzel wrapped cookie dough for a second?
5 | On the contrary, I will need to counter that decadent dessert with this no-equipment circuit training workout.

So excited to leave for our trip to Italy tomorrow! WooHoo! Fun fact, the fabulous Home Sweet Ruby will be in Italy the same week as us!

Image Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary