Off to Italy ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 14, 2014

I am beyond excited to be spending the next 5 days, including my birthday, in southern Italy on the Amalfi Coast!

Packing for vacations always makes me so giddy. Here are five lovely pieces that I think would suit Italy perfectly.
thong sandals // white denim // panama hat // striped bikini top + bottom // lightweight long sleeve

Here's our itinerary and rough plan:
Day 1: Land and stay in Rome
Day 2: Train down through Naples to Sorrento
Day 3/4: Staying in Positano for 2 nights
Day 5/6: 2 nights on the island of Capri

I know I said this before, but recommendations are the best. If you have any, please shoot me an email or leave a comment below.

Hope you have a lovely weekend! Feel free to follow along on our adventures on Instagram @birdietobe.

Linked with A Liz Adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary