Five Winter Favorites ~ birdie to be2

Friday, January 24, 2014

one // two // three // four // five

Christmas was good to me this year. I received this top, these fabulous rain booties and a new perfume! I have been wearing each of these so often I thought I would share some of my winter favorites.

On another note, it's Friday... and it's a good one.

The bird comes back from his business trip in San Francisco today! Yay! Looking forward to surprising him at the airport and mellow weekend together.

Linked with Style Elixir and The Good Life Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary