Home for Christmas ~ birdie to be2

Monday, January 6, 2014

We had the most amazing visit home. One that definitely made us miss home even more once we got back to Dublin.

You can see my first home recap here, which included a trip to Boise to surprise my best friend, a bowties & babes themed dinner party and a Cirque du Solei show in San Francisco!

The next week was a whirlwind of my brother's birthday, another best friend's birthday and lots of Christmas celebrations!
After Christmas, the bird and I headed south to Orange County. We spent the last three days of our trip with friends... including New Years Eve!
Home is definitely my happy place!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years celebration as well!

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary